I thought that for my first blog post I would talk a little bit about myself and who I am. Since I didn’t want to make this post too long and boring, I’ve decided to make a list of 1o things/facts about myself.
- My name is Amanda Setiabudi
- I am obsessed with my 2 year old Standard Poodle, Milo.
- I was born in Jakarta,Indonesia but moved to Canada when I was 4 years old.
- I’ve recently moved to Guelph from Vaughan and still adjusting to things here.
- I’m a second year student at the University of Guelph studying Animal Biology.
- I hope to become a veterinarian (or any job in an animal related field).
- I am very crafty and love doing DIYs from Pinterest.
- Most people don’t know that I’m completely deaf in one ear! (apparently this is called single sided deafness (SSD)?)
- I love to try new things like food and activities and I always have different phases (my current obsession is with rock climbing).
- Wow it is really hard to talk about yourself, I feel like I sound boring already!
I’m still not too sure what I want this blog to be specifically about, but I know that there will be several DIYs, reviews on restaurants, travel diaries and lots of Milo related things. Really this blog is something that I think will be fun for me to do and be cool to look back on all the things I’ve documented.
Well I hope you enjoy this and hopefully I’ll keep up with this blog!
Currently listening to:
George Ezra – Barcelona, Leaving It Up Uo You
Knox Hamilton – Work it Out
Gary Clark Jr. – Things are changin’
Hozier – From Eden
Janelle Monáe – Electric Lady
Scott Helman – That Sweater, Bungalow
Lianne La Havas – Green and Gold